Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Angel’s Wish! As an all-volunteer organization, we always need plenty of help and we’d love to have your time and talents! Please review the opportunities to help and complete the application form below to let us know your interest(s). We look forward to hearing from you!
Adult volunteer orientations are usually held the 3rd Sunday of the month at 11am. If those times do not work out, please email email@example.com to see if we can make other accommodations.
Top 10 Adult Volunteer Needs
- Feline foster homes-provide the daily care for a homeless cat(s), take to veterinary visits, and bring to adoption locations to meet potential adopters. We pay for medicals and food. Click here to learn more about fostering.
- Adoption center volunteer-work at our Verona Center on weekends to keep cats and kittens happy and healthy during their stay including important cleaning and help connect families with a new pet. Saturday shifts are 9:30am to 12pm, 12:00pm to 3:00pm, and 3:00pm to 5:00pm. Sunday shifts are 12:30pm to 2:30pm and 2:30pm to 4:30pm.
- Customer service volunteer-for pros at multi-tasking! Welcome weekend visitors to our Adoption Center, help retail customers, cashier, process adoptions, and answer phone calls.
- Saturday morning cashier-help us during our busiest shift of the week with processing adoptions and checking out customers. 9:30am to 12:45pm, one day a month minimum commitment.
- Microchipper-microchip animals one Saturday a month for pet parents in the community to help their pet get home safely should they become lost or stolen.
- Veterinary care provider-one Saturday a month, provide routine vaccinations, check for parasites, microchip, and more! Veterinarians, vet techs, human medical providers, or people willing to learn welcomed!
- Retail committee member-work as part of a team to redesign our retail area, order product, and provide overall direction for our retail store. All proceeds go to our mission.
- Workshop coordinator-help us plan workshops for our volunteers and the general public on animal related topics. Identify topics, find presenters, handle registration and coordinate the day of workshop.
- Donations processor-help us process and deposit donations and thank donors in a timely manner. Bi-weekly, six-month commitment.
- Public relations coordinator-help us raise awareness of Angel’s Wish by submitting events to community calendars, writing and sending press releases, and other activities.
Kids are welcome as volunteers as well! Please refer to our Youth Volunteer page for more information on how kids can volunteer, including with their families!
Download and return: Youth Volunteer Application
Volunteer orientations are held on the 2nd Sunday of the month at 11am. You must submit your application ahead of time or bring it with you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend but haven’t yet submitted your application so we know to expect you. Upcoming orientation dates are:
No group volunteer opportunities are available at this time.